Sunday 28 July 2013

Hair Routine


So my hair at the moment. The roots can get greasy and the ends are dry!
My hair has been dyed a lot, so its pretty damaged! I am not naturally blonde at all, I used to be a mousy brown colour! Its pretty long, haven't got it cut in ages, I have front and back layers, and a side fringe ( which has grown out at this stage!)

I would like to show you the products I use for my hair! :)

1.Shampoo
I use the pantene pro-v smooth and sleek. I use this twice in my hair , for it to be extra clean!
I really scrub this into the roots, as I said my roots get greasy easily! Its also a great cleansing shampoo. I know I should be using a colour shampoo but I find this doesn't strip the colour at all!
It leaves me hair as it says on the tin!

2.Conditioner
I use the Aussie Colour Mate Conditioner. Because my hairs greasy easily only use this every second wash. I only put it on the ends where my hair is most damaged and spread the remaining product from my ears down! I leave it in for 2 mins and then wash out with cold water! This is also great for my blonde hair as it really enhances the colour! It smells like peaches too !

3.Paddle Brush
After I come out the shower,I put my hair in a turbie towel(best invention yet) and when I take it out , its 20% dry approx. I brush my hair with this paddle brush to get rid off all the MANY knots I have( so so painful) until it is straight.

4.Curling Mousse
I use the shockwaves curls and waves mousse! I only use this if I want a wavey look. I use this after I brush my hair, I pump a fair bit through the ends and the remaining in the roots. I scrunch them for a minute and leave go, to hold the curls.

5.John Freida Frizz-Ease Hair serum
Again I would only use this if I wanted to straighten my hair. This gorgeous formula leaves my hair so soft and silky! I squirt a tiny amount onto my hands and put through the ends.

6.Comb
When drying my hair I like to use this wide tooth comb to ensure my hair gets dryed properly.
If I'm using the curling mousse(most days) , I would use a diffuser head to my hair dryer to give it a wavey look.


Hope you enjoyed this post! :)








4 comments:

  1. I looove aussie products - they're the best for haircare! try their 3 minute miracle conditioner - it's amazing! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darling, you have a very nice blog, love it. I have nominated you for the Liebster award. If you have the time, check it out!

    http://mistysstuff.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eleanor, I love them too, must buy more stuff and yes I have heard great things about that! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hristina, thank you so much, that means so much to me :D will defo check it out! xxx

    ReplyDelete