Sunday 28 July 2013

July Favourites


Hello :) August is in a few days, what the hell?? Summer has flown , only one month left!
And typically the Irish heat wave is pretty much over :( no more shorts and sunglasses !
Only have a few favourites for this month
Enjoy!


1.Dove Summer Glow Gradual Tan
Only bought this a few days ago, I used to use the light skin one but I decided to try this out!
Its brilliant, it gives a deeper glow faster than the light formula! Have used it a lot!

2.Forever Living Aloe Propolis Creme
When I was a child, I had very bad exczema, and my mum had bought these at the Forever Living trade stands! This has natural aloe vera in it and is very soothing on the skin. It made my lips really smooth when they were v.flaky this month!And helps other dry skin conditions. Forever Living products are not in regular pharmacy's, you can buy them at trade stands or online!

3.Rimmel Nail Varnishes Hot Shot and Coralicious
These nail varnishes have been such a summer staple of mine. I've worn them both on my nails and toenails! Very summery colours, and look great with a tan!

4.Schwarzkopf got2b styling powder
For that extra volume in my hair I've been using this volumizing powder from schwarzkopf.
I spread some on my hand and then work it into the roots and underneath my hair. And it instantly gives my hair a volumized and textured look. Love it!!

5.OPIA Cotton Fresh Candle
Not beauty related, but this candle smells so so amazing! I bought this in penneys/primark!
It smells like freshly washed clothes. I got this for only 1.50 too!

6.No7 Lip Liner '04 Pink'
Sorry didn't get a picture of the product on its own but got a swatch of it!
Instead of using lipsticks I used this lip liner to fill in my lips.Its a deep pink colour and doesn't leave your lips dry!
                                                                                                                                                                  
7.Rimmel 25 hour Foundation
This is an old favourite. Its a great summer foundation! It gives good coverage and smells really nice too! I wouldn't wear it during the winter or spring months as I find it too dark for my skin!  I have it in the colour 'Ivory'    



8.Shockwaves Curls and Waves Mousse
Again another old favourite. Used to find this making my hair greasy but not anymore!
I use it on wet hair and it really defines the waves and curls in my hair!
And also smells nice!!





















                            

3 comments:

  1. I love that Dove tanner, it's a goodie!

    www.beautyangel.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ,way prefer it to the lighter formula!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of those rimmel lasting finish polishes in pink and I think it has a great formula!:)

    ReplyDelete