Monday 7 October 2013

September Favourites



Hello all! Not as many favourites last month, as I was just using my usuals, but here are some newer products I was using! :)

1.Soap and Glory 'The Righteous Butter'
This is my little mini tub of it! So lovely to put on after the shower, really nice and moisturising, although I hate waiting for body moisturisers to dry, the smell makes it better! Its that usual sweet soap and glory smell! My clothes always smell gorgeous after this! Definitely getting the bigger tub !

2.Rimmel's 60 second Nail Varnish 'I Lilac it'
Not much of an autumny colour, but its just so pretty anyways! You may think it will turn out a purple colour, but it actually comes out a light barbie pink colour. It does what it says on the tin.

3.Hollister Hand Cream 'Malibu Beach'
Picked this up a couple of months ago, but used a lot of it in September! To be fair I wouldn't say this is the most moisturising hand cream, but the smell just tops it off! A really nice subtle smell, and good for putting on before bed! 

4.Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matt Lipstick 111
This a true red colour. Nice fruity smell off it (I'm all about the scent ;) ) I have never really dared to wear a bold colour on the lips, but I tried and I loved! Good coverage, doesn't dry out your lips and long wearing!

5.Essence Eyeshadow Base
Because I cant afford the UD primer potion, I decided to look for a cheaper alternative. This so so good! Put this on for a party, and my eyeshadow lasted all night and didn't crease.This also brings out the less pigmented shadows a lot more too. A hidden gem!

6.Maybelline Dream Touch Blush 02 'Peach'
I haven't been the biggest wearer of blush in the past few months, I have had this for ages. It is a cream blush! I have found my love again for it, it applies really smoothly and gives a nice healthy glow to the face. Also goes well with bronzer!



2 comments:

  1. Oh I've never seen the Essence Eyeshadow base before, must keep an eye out, thanks!

    Also the Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Cream Eye Shadows are great as a base too. You can use them as your actual eye shadow or as a base. Very handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya its really good especially with the price too only like 3 euros! Still dont have any of them really need to buy one! Thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete