So recently, I've been getting so annoyed with my clothes falling off hangers, I tried buying the fabric hangers but they're fairly expensive. I was messing around with old t-shirts and thought of using scraps from the t-shirt and wrap around a basic metal hanger and low and behold it worked! So this is what I'm gonna show ye today!
1.An Old T-Shirt
2.A clothes hanger
3.Fabric Scissors or a good quality one
- Cut half an inch long strips of the t-shirt
- Make sure they're long to cover a decent amount of the hanger
- Cut as many strips as you want
- Don't make them too thin
- This is what half of it look like after wrapping continuously
- To secure the end, wrap it with a small bit of sellotape!
- Its basically a repeat of step 3 until you get to the end of the hanger and again secure stray ends with sellotape
- Your end piece should look like this :)
- I'm so happy I found out this cheap and easy way of not having your clothes slip off the hangers all the time!Hope you enjoyed :D