Monday 10 June 2013

My Beauty and Skin Travel Bag Essentials





As I was travelling recently, I decided to show ye what I put in my travel bag !This bag is mainly aimed at a sun holiday or a summer holiday!

    Makeup

  • BB Cream- Its lightweight , especially good for really hot weather and has SPF
  • Mascara
  • Eyeliner
  • Eyebrow Pencil
  • Eyelash Curler
  • Bronzer- If your going on a sun holiday, I would just recommend you to bring this as its a nice sun-kissed look when your away, and if you brought blush and you got sunburned underneath, it would only make it look worse!
  • Contour Brush
  • Concealer- Just for the plane and during the day, I would use this on my under-eye and blemishes, to give an natural awake look!


Skin and Hair

  • Water Spray- Instead of going out to buy a makeup setter or skin refresher, I just bought a spray bottle in boots for 2 euros and filled it with water. You feel so so refreshed after spraying it on your face. I would put this into my handbag for carry on luggage, as it is under 100ml and in a plastic bag! 
  • Deodorant
  • Hand Sanitiser- For keeping your hands clean and fresh, especially in airports, where theres so much bacteria! Again as its under 100ml and in a plastic bag, I would have this in my handbag
  • Cleanser
  • Eye Makeup Remover
  • Moisturiser
  • Shampoo
  • Sun Cream- Really really important, I know this is only spf15 but the higher the better, but anything to protect your skin from getting burnt. And believe me sun burn hurts like a bitch!





















2 comments:

  1. I don't go anywhere without my handmaid..absolute essential! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg it's amazing! It nearly got confiscated at security though, cus I forget to put it in a plastic bag!! It smell so nice too ! :) x

    ReplyDelete