As I was travelling recently, I decided to show ye what I put in my travel bag !This bag is mainly aimed at a sun holiday or a summer holiday!
- BB Cream- Its lightweight , especially good for really hot weather and has SPF
- Eyebrow Pencil
- Eyelash Curler
- Bronzer- If your going on a sun holiday, I would just recommend you to bring this as its a nice sun-kissed look when your away, and if you brought blush and you got sunburned underneath, it would only make it look worse!
- Contour Brush
- Concealer- Just for the plane and during the day, I would use this on my under-eye and blemishes, to give an natural awake look!
Skin and Hair
- Water Spray- Instead of going out to buy a makeup setter or skin refresher, I just bought a spray bottle in boots for 2 euros and filled it with water. You feel so so refreshed after spraying it on your face. I would put this into my handbag for carry on luggage, as it is under 100ml and in a plastic bag!
- Hand Sanitiser- For keeping your hands clean and fresh, especially in airports, where theres so much bacteria! Again as its under 100ml and in a plastic bag, I would have this in my handbag
- Eye Makeup Remover
- Sun Cream- Really really important, I know this is only spf15 but the higher the better, but anything to protect your skin from getting burnt. And believe me sun burn hurts like a bitch!