Monday 20 January 2014

MAC Girl About Town Lipstick


Hello ! Recently my friends kindly bought me the MAC Girl About Town Lipstick for my birthday. It was such a good Monday! I've been lusting over this for months but have always been debating over the price etc.
Here finally I'm able to review a MAC product :))
This lipstick is the amplified creme lipstick, so it is quite sheer, and very moisturising. My lips are normally very dry, but they didn't dry once this lipstick was on!
It is a fuchsia colour with blue undertones. I have been trying to find the perfect deep pink lipstick and this is definitely the one!
As all MAC lipsticks are, it is very pigmented. Love the sleek packaging, although there will always be one con.. the price (as expected)
All MAC lipsticks are 20 euros each which is fairly pricey for a lipstick, but I honestly think it is well worth it, especially if you're going to make good wear out of it and the quality is very good too! 
I love how I can put this on lightly for the day and build it up for the night, so it is a very wearable lipstick
Hope you enjoyed this post :)












No comments:

Post a Comment