Monday 4 November 2013

October Favourites


Yaay its officially winter :D My favourite season! Here's what I've been loving last month!

1.Barry's Tea 'Very Berry'
I'm always just going for the regular tea, so I said I'd try something different. I've never liked the normal green teas, I find them very boring, so I found this and I am officially addicted!! A nice sweet taste to it and lovely and refreshing in the morning. Will be repurchasing!!

2.Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation
I got this sample in an issue of Kiss Magazine. This is the new formula of the Stay Matte Foundation. Although it was far too dark for me, I was still very impressed! I wore it on an night out and it stayed on all night!! A very smooth feel to it and left me without shine.

3.Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer
Sorry if the concealer looks like milk, but its just the camera!! I had ran out of my collection 2000 concealer, and found this gem in my makeup box. Love it under my eyes, a nice sweet smell and a moisturising formula. I did a separate review on this , check it out! 

4. Bath and Bodyworks Candle 'Lakeside'
My friend went to America during the summer and brought me back this as a present. I was so so excited, when I saw the Bath and Bodyworks Logo, as I've seen so many American youtubers and bloggers rave about them! The scent is 'Lakeside'. A nice citrusy and refreshing smell, love lighting it in the evening, freshens up my room!

5.Clarins Water Comfort One Step Cleanser
My skin has been really bad the past month and I wanted to try something different. My aunt gave me this sample a while back and I never bothered with it too much! Well this really got rid of my spots and redness and took my makeup off very fast! There is also a subtle peach scent to it! Loved it 



2 comments:

  1. I like the sound of that Clarins cleanser my skin is so red at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya it really evened out my skin , was delighted with it !

    ReplyDelete