Saturday 30 March 2013

Everyday Makeup

Hey guys, so today as it's my first real blog entry I want to keep it simple,and show ye my quick and easy everyday makeup ,hope ye enjoy! :)

* What you Need *


  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Compact Powder
  • Blush
  • Bronzer
  • Powder and Foundation/Stippling Brush
  • Hands
  • Mascara
  • Eyeliner
  • Face
  • Eyes
  • Unused Mascara brush
  • Eyeliner pencil/ Eye shadow


1.Concealer 

I dab my Collection 2000 shade 1 Under My Eyes, and any blemishes and blend it with a flat foundation brush




2.Foundation
I have started to use revlon colour stay in shade buff ! I apply it with my real techniques stippling brush!
I apply it evenly all over my face and down my neck, to avoid colour difference lines

 

3.Powder

I don't use powder anymore,due to my dry skin, 
Get your powder brush or kabuki brush and swirl it into your powder. I use Rimmel's Stay Matte
Swirl your brush evenly around your face , especially in the T-Zone ( Nose,Chin, and Forehead)

  

4.Blush 

Get your Contour brush or a regular powder brush*and swirl it into your blush. 
Smile! 
Identify the parts that stand out the most on your cheeks and cover them in blush!
I use The Natural Collection in Pink Cloud
*If you cant get or cant afford a contour brush just squeeze your powder brush to give it a slimer appearence  simples ! :)





5.Bronzer



Again get your contour or powder brush and swirl in your bronzer
Tap off the excess 
Do a pout
Now, right underneath the top of your cheekbone( the hard bit of your cheek) lightly tint it with the bronzer 
Brush your temples,forehead and your jaw bone. 
But remember to do it VERY lightly 
*I use Hoola Benfit







FACE DONE



6.Eyeliner
This is an optional step.
Recently I've started applying an eyeliner pen to my upper lid and slightly winging it out(even though my mom hates when I do that ;))
I use Soap and Glory SuperCat
You apply your eyeliner wherever you want on your eye, but the most popular places to put it would be on the top and bottom waterline! It might feel a bit tingly when you do it first but you will get used to it, I use Rimmel Kohl Pencil Eyeliner
Also, any fellow people with glasses,eyeliner looks really well, when you have you're specs on as it brings out the eye and really defines it !

 


7.Mascara
With your mascara swipe it on your upper and lower lashes, doing zig-zaggy ways to avoid clumps
If you want a more defined look blink whilst holding the mascara on your lashes
I use two mascaras
1. For length: No.7 Extreme Length



2:For volume: Maybelline The Falsies


8.Eyeshadow*
This is an optional step if you really want to polish off your everyday look, but this step of course depends on whether you have the time to do it!
So basically, what I would and try aim for would be a really natural subtle bronzey eye look.
So to achieve this look I use Rimmel Quattro in brown, they have steps on the back on how to do it!
Eyeshadow gives a more defined look to the eyes! And will bring out the colours in your eyes really well





9.Lips
Now I'm not too big into lipsticks( I'm trying to though!!)
But really all I use is a moisturising lip balm, either
Carmex or Vaseline!
  


 thank you for reading :))






No comments:

Post a Comment